Customer panels are composed of groups of your current customers who are periodically asked to provide their insights via surveys or other research. This panel can provide opinions quickly and allows you to gather data continuously.
Customer panels can be a valuable part of your company's marketing research toolkit. They allow you to reach out to a pool of customers who have agreed to be contacted for marketing research purposes. This establishes an ongoing relationship with the customer, and gives you insight into their opinions. The end result is products and services that better meet the needs of your customers.
With customer panels you can:
- Test a new product or service to see if it will be successful
- Continuously gauge customer service metrics
- Make discoveries that lead to new innovations
- Build brand loyalty by engaging your customers
QUESTIONS CUSTOMER PANELS CAN ANSWER
- Do my customers like Product A or Product B?
- Are the marketing messages we're using resonating with customers?
- How do I continuously measure our customer service?
- Does this packaging design look attractive?
- Will our customers be interested in the new service we're thinking of offering?
- How do we get our customers to discuss our company honestly?
- How do we gather feedback that will help us make important management decisions?